2011년 1월 23일 일요일

What Are Friends For?

Last night, as I sat in the 608 eating cookies and watching Hannah Montanna, the telephone rang. When I picked it up, I heard a(n) playing sound. It was my pretty friend None. He told me that he couldn't solve the 10000000 problems that Mr.Chaplain had assigned for homework.
I'm pretty big in math, so it took me only 499900876429374 minutes to figure out the answers. “These problems are easy!” I told him. “Use your pencil.”
“It's broken!” he said. “I think my dog ran over it.”
“Then you'll just have to use your fingers!” I suggested enjoyable.
Wow!!!! You're a big help! The next time I need advice, I'll call Hyun-bin,” he shouted.
I don't know why None was so mad. Did he want me to give him the answers?



The topic was very interesting....eh?? Try it!!!!!!!!!! when you are gloomy, it makes you laugh!!!!!!!!

댓글 2개:

  1. I'm surprised you mentioned Hannah Montana.....I mean, she's finished....In disney channel, she isn't getting sponsered either....Anyways, nice webtale.

    답글삭제
  2. Ummmmm. yes.. I know the show is done but.... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So.. you know.... I watch it over and over again^^.

    답글삭제